Get Active Wandle Valley is on the look out for Walk Leaders and we are currently accepting registrations for our course on 21st May 2017.
- Get Active Wandle Valley is a project that is getting more people active across South London
- Become a part of a team of activators and volunteers who are part of the project
- Help people to become more active and improve their health, social and wellbeing.
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic individuals that are keen to support the Get Active Wandle Valley project to encourage more people in the region to live a healthier, more active lifestyle. Successful applicants will have access to further training and support to help set up and maintain their walks.
Applicants need to be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to attend the course between 9.00am and 3.00pm at Morden Hall Park, Morden, SM4 5JD on 21st May 2017
- Able to start leading walks in one of Croydon, Merton, Sutton or Wandsworth from June 2017.